Monday, July 25, 2005

Tick off the days....


Armstrong is my hero...

www.letour.fr

Ok. So Floppy Joe intro'd me to this guy... http://travinator.blogspot.com ... Travis. He reminds me of my old army roommate, Greg Crouch - Same type of surf mentality. I think am going to have to get up earlier...and go to work later. And find a job in HB.

"...my Costco wetsuit..." awesome line.

I got worked on Saturday in the HB surf. It is a bit quicker than lake doheny. I'll work it out though. I think that I have to stand up earlier and practice my pop.

So, I found an old transcipt for RE Appraisal and Finance. This is good b/c it takes care of two requirements for my broker's license. Now all I need is Practice and R/E Law. Sweet. Saved some money there.

Sweden trip looms on the horizon. We have a shopping list para me cunada. Breakfast cereal and material to make fitted sheets." You know you're in the country for the long haul if you take your sewing machine with you.

My 3 yr old quote of the weekend - "Look at that big-action construction site!!!"

Armstrong is my hero...

*******End of Report*********

No comments: