Thursday, June 30, 2005

Going to Sweden....

So the family and I are packing it up and going to Sweden! Tickets are purchased and they weren't cheap. But you only live once. Or is it that you only die once? No. I got it. Heros die once and coward a thousand deaths. That's the one. I think that we are going to go a couple weekend trips to Copenhagen etc. Sil bought some books.

I am getting over 70% on my practice exams.. So that is looking good.

I am going surfing all three days this weekend. I gotta think of some stuff to sell on ebay so I can get a new surfboard. Mine is too short. Joe bought a new board - 10'.

Everyone is doing well. Suegra is back and working still. She got some award and now won't quit. I don't get it and she won't explain it to me so I'll back off. Given the opportunity to retire early without penalty, I'd take it.

No comments: