Saturday, November 14, 2009

Meghan and Sean

After homework is done the kids link up their DS's and race Mario Carts. Meghan just got hers for her birthday in Aug. I put one of the R4 cards in it that we got in Hong Kong earlier in the year. Now I am haunted at odd times by the sound track to Bomberman. Ugh.


Here we are at Seal Beach on one of many trips over the last few years. We didn't get to go as often this year now that I am working full time.


Meghan and I enjoy going fishing on Sunday's. (notice she is wearing a dress). She likes to reel them in and chase the ducks and rabbits. But beware the ugly turkey. He isn't right in the head.


Sean is eating a rare Peruvian delicacy of yucca frita con crema de huacaina at Nory's.


Here is Meghan at Cawthon Elem Sch during one of Sean's Soccer practices.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: