Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tues is another beautiful day...Wurtz!

So Monday started as a beautiful day. I didn't get to go running until about 10am. I did about 10km. It is about 4.5km to the center of the Tiergarten from our flat in Friedenau. The kids were playing Lego Racers and went to the park. We got sitters for the kids and went shopping in the afternoon. We were going to go the carnival for dinner but the weather turned and it started to rain about 4pm. So the little ones took naps.


Tuesday is another sunny day in Berlin. I went for a run this morning in a really nice park with alot of other runners. My legs were a little heavy this morning, so I was having trouble keeping pace.
At noon we went to the farmer's market and ate wurtz. I had two wurtz and a pork sandwich. One of my wurtz was an award winning wurtz. I tried a normal one too. I must say that the award winning wurtz was tastier but it was about 2x the price too.

We are going to go the carnival tonight.

No comments: