Monday, May 09, 2005

Got it done.

Ok. I just got it done. I am graduating from CGU Drucker School of Mgt with my MBA. I did it in the prescribed 24 month period while holding down a real job, changing jobs and companies, having a new daughter, having my car stolen, and having my Voom Satellite Cable TV service cancelled.

So what does that mean to me? Well, here is the top 10 things that will change in my life now that I have finished my MBA:
10) I can play computer games and watch TV with relatively no guilt.
9) I get to help out around the house more.
8) No more group projects.
7) My son won't say 'good-nite' to an empty desk chair anymore.
6) Sleep more
5) Home Improvement projects.
4) I don't feel any different.
3) My boss expects me to work harder.
2) My fixed costs increase $300/mo.
1) I get to add a TLA (three letter acronym) to my business cards!

No comments: